Utilities approached us in 2005 for a re-design of their current web presence. Utilities, a small shop in Provincetown that sells a large variety of unique kitchen and home goods, needed a site that reflects their superior selection and fun atmosphere.
We chose a bright, vibrant palette to complement their products and a clean, grid layout to counteract the spontonaity of color. Utilities returned to us for assistance in assembling and designing their e-newsletters.
- Whole Building Design Guide
- Federal Energy Management Program
- Provincetown History Preservation Project
- National Institute of Building Sciences
- buildingSMART alliance
- Diversity Guides
- Montgomery Hospice
- The Crown & Anchor
- Good Scents for the Body
- Provincetown Planner
- United States Senate Youth Alumni Association